It’s impossible to watch Tom Brady‘s tequila-induced Lombardi Trophy throw without feeling that same visceral unease triggered by peering over the ledge of a tall building. The pit in the stomach gets even larger when considering a couple of basic realities. First, that was the real trophy, not some replica or replacement given to players for partying purposes. Second, as Simms (who lived in Tampa) pointed out on Thursday’s PFT Live, the water in that area of the Hillsborough River is 80 feet deep.
Tom Brady’s trophy throw, if it missed the mark, would have landed 80 feet below
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump