So, I was out at dinner with my old battalion commander – literally outside, because dining inside apparently is super deadly if you live under blue tyranny – and we were laughing at this whole "Muh Insurrekshun" nonsense. What happened January 6 was no "insurrection" in any meaningful sense of the word, especially not to those who survived the riots of 2020, and not to us either. See, I was my old battalion commander’s assistant operations officer and I was riding with him in his HUMVEE driving through Los Angeles as it burned in April 1992.
Stop Calling It an ‘Insurrection’
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump
More from PM UpdateMore posts in PM Update »
- Why Pro Sports Should Skip the National Anthem
- Identity Politics May Drive Latino Voters Away From Dems
- The Swift Death of Media Darlings at the Lincoln Project
- What Happens to Trump’s Wall Now?
- Reining In the Techno-Oligarchy
- What If Trump Hadn’t Had Twitter?
- A Broken Party Acquitted Donald J. Trump – Again
- Why the Age of Rage Will Continue
- Since Senate Didn’t Convict, Time to Bring on Handcuffs
- The Democratic Party’s Catastrophic Week
- What Is ‘Our’ Democracy?
- Left Rages Online As Trump Acquitted for Second Time