The National Republican Congressional Committee released a list of 47 Democratic-held House districts that it is targeting for 2022, ready to finish the job it started in 2020 chipping away at the Democratic majority and "retire Speaker Pelosi once and for all," as Chairman Tom Emmer put it.
Republicans Ready to ‘Retire Speaker Pelosi’ in 2022
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump
More from PM UpdateMore posts in PM Update »
- Why Pro Sports Should Skip the National Anthem
- Identity Politics May Drive Latino Voters Away From Dems
- The Swift Death of Media Darlings at the Lincoln Project
- What Happens to Trump’s Wall Now?
- Reining In the Techno-Oligarchy
- What If Trump Hadn’t Had Twitter?
- A Broken Party Acquitted Donald J. Trump – Again
- Why the Age of Rage Will Continue
- Since Senate Didn’t Convict, Time to Bring on Handcuffs
- The Democratic Party’s Catastrophic Week
- What Is ‘Our’ Democracy?
- Left Rages Online As Trump Acquitted for Second Time