A transplanted BLM activist’s poetry slanders Vermonters and promotes racial hatred.
Racial hatred in BLM poetry from Vermont
More from John KlarMore posts in John Klar »
- Vermont’s progressives tax the poor
- A new racism emerges from the wokester set in Vermont
- How racist is Vemont, really?
- Vermont prosecutor frees criminals in the name of ‘public safety’
- Vermont Governor Phil Scott calls his own party ‘racist’
- Legislator condemns Vermont history as ‘merely tolerant’
- Silence Will Be the Next Hate Crime
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump