Colt, the longtime American gun manufacturer whose single-action Peacemaker revolver has been dubbed "the gun that won the West," has been sold to a Czech firearms firm. The gun group CZG said in a blog post this week that it had "signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the outstanding equity interest in Colt Holding Company."
Longtime American gun manufacturer Colt sold to Czech firearms company
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump