Is Cardinal Woelki Being Targeted Because of His Concerns About Germany’s Synodal Path?VATICAN CITY — At the same time as a newly leaked document shows just how determined German Church leaders are to push their synodal path, one of the controversial initiative’s most prominent critics, Cardinal Rainer Woelki of Cologne, is being targeted by opponents over his alleged failures regarding the handling of an abuse allegation. Over the past few months, the archbishop of Cologne has been subjected to fierce attacks from parish councils, priests and most recently the diocesan council over the alleged mishandling. The cardinal has also…
Is Cardinal Woelki Being Targeted Because of His Concerns About Germany’s Synodal Path?
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump