It’s time for the politicians in Washington, D.C. to start experiencing first-hand the effects of their border policies.
A suggestion for Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico
More from LE MONDE POSTMore posts in LE MONDE POST »
- Five Horrible Consequences of a $15 Minimum Wage
- Pi-hole Started Blocking Freerepublic
- The Cons Are Alright
- Juan Williams: 'Bring sanity back to the GOP'
- Today's Toons 2/15/21
- Pollak: Trump Acquittal Shows Congress Is Not Exempt from the Constitution
- Wind Power Can Leave Even Texans in the Cold
- Billionaire-Funded Canadian Initiative Prepared the Way for ‘Public-Private Partnerships’ that Will Help Pay for Biden’s 2021 Refugee Surge (Soros and Giustra)
- Kevin Sorbo Highlights Disney Hypocrisy: Ignored Producer’s ‘MAGA Kids into the Woodchipper’ Post
- Klobuchar on Trump’s Political Future: ‘He Is Done’
- Jemele Hill: The Mavericks Were Right, the Anthem No Longer Belongs in American Sports
- Jeff Flake: GOP Will Be in ‘Permanent Minority’ if Party Doesn’t Break From Trump
More from Terry PauldingMore posts in Terry Paulding »
- De-Branding America
- What if there was a protest and you never knew?
- Will the COVID boogie man get you?
- How to create a surveillance state
- Slowing Killing The American Frog
- Mama told me
- Educating our sons and daughters about the new gender realities
- After four years of Trump, the establishment is again pulling the same levers
- Getting sick in times of COVID
- What’s going on in Washington, D.C.?
- The COVID response — lots of questions but no answers
- Munchausen by (government) Proxy